Hey petpreneurs – a bit of newsworthy goodness from our friends over at American Pet Professionals, (APP):
July 5 – July 11, 2017 is the 3rd Annual ‘National Pet Professionals Week’.
During this annual week APP is encouraging pet professionals to celebrate, promote and highlight their chosen profession within the industry by showing off, what else but their professionalism!
Stay in the know about Pet Industry news like this:
Pet Pros can celebrate National Pet Professionals Week by:
- Declare their professionalism by using the hashtag #NationalPetProfessionalsWeek and/or #PetProWeekUSA on social media.
- Post tips/write an article/do a Facebook Live video during National Pet Professionals Week that pet parents can learn from.
- Go that one extra step for a client or customer.
- For Service Pet Pros: hand write a thank you note to your client and leave their pet a favorite treat or toy.
- For Retail/Groomers/Veterinarians: Offer a discount on product or service during the week.
- Help a local rescue group: Host an event, adoptathon or fundraiser or get more involved.
- Work together with another pet business owner on a project.
- Cross promote each other and help another pet pro with something they have been struggling with.
- Brainstorm during the week on additional ways you can be the best professional in your field!
The ways to celebrate the pet industry and professionalism are endless!”
Need some ideas about how to effectively shout about your brand? Get the Book!
Basically – it’s a great chance to put that #milliondollardogbrand to work by surprising & delighting your customers, and putting that extra energy into connecting and collaborating with your pet industry peers.
We will be hosting a bunch of fun challenges & over in the Working with Dog community and over at @workingwithdog on instagram (#NationalPetProfessionalsWeek #PetProWeekUSA) – so get involved and let’s work together to keep this industry inclusive, innovative and generous!
P.S. June is Instagram month over in the #wwd community – so if you need help making the most out of hashtags or turning instagram into a customer acquisition / money making tool for your brand – Get In! ( join now and mark your calendar for our Live Q+A on June 29th)