Pethub is the first of our Million Dollar Dog Brands to appear in the Animalhaus Podcast. We’re interviewing Marketing Manager, Lorien Clemens and she is totally dishing it – sharing all the secrets and letting us behind the scenes of her fab marketing strategy at Pethub.
What is a Million Dollar Dog Brand?
In This Episode
- ONE thing that should rule your marketing decisions
- How do you pick the right channel for your product
- The ‘Watch for the Lightbulb’ Strategy
- The role personality should play in marketing
- How to leverage your customers for brand success
- How to get out of the ‘copy-cat assumption’ game
- The secret to avoiding shiny object syndrome
- What is the point of ‘brand pillars’
- The critical role an advisor can play in creating results
- Three common pet business marketing mistakes to AVOID
- The smart way to pay to leverage TV opportunities
- The surprising value of a big annual sale
- Why ‘pet’ might not ACTUALLY be the primary space you want to play in
- One bit of advice Lorien would give a new pet startup founder
Follow Pet Hub
Women in the Pet Industry
Side Note: in Lorien is a former ‘Women in the Pet Industry’ Woman of the Year – not too shabby, eh? Recently I flew to Portland to speak at the Women in the Pet Industry Conference where I got to hang out with Lorien and experience this wonderful group in person for the first time.
I spoke on the topic of ‘Finding your Creative Genius’ and outlined how you can find and wield your own Creative Genius. Click the image below if you want to see the presentation and get your own blueprint to finding and wielding your own creative genius…