Who here has faced the monotony and frustration of trying to share our brand message through social media but feeling like we’re spending tons of time and getting nowhere? Seriously, who has the time to pay attention, post and measure insights from like 20 different platforms all at once? Not I. Luckily, I have Chris. Chris Huewetter is our resident web expert on Working with Dog and today on the Animalhaus podcast he’s sharing all his secrets – grab a notebook and listen up!
In This Episode
- What is Social Media Growth Hacking?
- What does Social Media have to do with PR?
- Why should dog brands use Social Media as part of their marketing plan?
- What is the ‘low hanging fruit’ in social
- What are the two most important social platforms to be active on?
- How do we keep up with everything that needs to be done when we have so little time?
- Where is it easy to grow for free and where do you need to pay to play?
- Why do ‘likes’ on Facebook actually matter? Spoiler Alert: it’s not for popularity!
- Top growth tips for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Linked In and Twitter!
- Why it’s not just the keywords that you type in your YouTube videos?
- Why Instagram a platform you NEED to be growing right now?
- Where entrepreneurs should start with their social strategy
- How would Chris spend a marketing budget of $200 a month?
Sign up with Chris via 98 Bucks social** and save $5 on any social media growth hack [Coupon Code:DOGLOVER ] 98buckssocial.com
* * I have used the Instagram and Pinterest hacks.
Sign up with Growth Geeks for a whole range of other hacks including super affordable made-for-you infographics + more: www.growthgeeks.com
Connect with Chris:
Did you like this content?
This interview originally appeared within the ‘social media’ month over in the Working with Dog membership community. This is the kind of value we’re dishing out weekly [oh, plus live Q+A with Chris and other experts like him so you can get YOUR questions answered]. Think this is something you could do with having more of in your life and business? Join us!