Theme: Social Media
FYI The following content is for members only. You can preview the titles and posts here, but everything past this point is protected. But of course you can join us and access all this wonderful content as a Member of Working with Dog 🙂
Social Media Basics: Read Now
Facebook Q+A | June 2nd
Which Platforms Should I Use? Read Now
Facebook Q+A | June 8th
Steal this Photo Contest: Read More
Facebook Q+A (Cancelled)
Social Media Growth Hacking Read Now
Facebook Q+A | With Chris Heuwetter
BONUS content : Read More
– ONE –
Pick a maximum of 3 [THREE] social media platforms [in addition to your blog, if you have one] that you are going to INVEST in. Invest time, possibly cash and other resources in utilizing for your business. Notice I said MAXIMUM of 3, not minimum. You are welcome to participate in as many platforms as you want – but pick 3 for your business that really MATTER to you and your potential clients. [I encourage you to choose Facebook as one of them!
– TWO –
Commit to a PLAN of how, when & how often you’re going to post, share, engage, monitor and analyze the performance of each platform. Choose a time of day, or day of the week, or actually schedule time into your calendar to make room for social media in your marketing. Plan to stick to this schedule no matter what for at least 6 weeks from the day you start!
– THREE –
Test out advertising on one of the platforms you choose. I suggest that you plan to test in this way [which is likely to be more effective and cost less per click/per impression than a straight-up ‘salesy’ ad]:
- Create a piece of content that is relevant to your business AND your potential clients
[a how-to, a photo essay, a compelling personal story, a video, a guide or collection of interesting info, a directory of other great business/products/places, a review of a product having to do with the lifestyle you promote, a new product or brand or website launch]
- Promote that content through advertising on the platform of your choice.
Did you do any of these things? If you have to pick just one – choose your THREE PLATFORMS & share with us in theFacebook Group
Theme Content Highlights
- What role should social media play in my business?
- Why should I advertise on Social Media
- What are the pros + cons for my biz of the different social platforms?
- What is the big deal with video & why is everyone tell me to use it?
- What on earth is snapchat & do I need it?
- How do I run a photo contest via social?
- How do I automate my growth on social media?
- How would an expert spend a $200 monthly marketing budget?
- What is the big deal about Instagram? Do I need it?
- How do I schedule all this social content easily?